- “political conflict is primarily a rich, white civil war. It’s between privileged progressives and privileged conse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 8 hours ago
- RT @radhikajones: And while we’re at it, where are our jet packs?! twitter.com/nytimesbooks/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @macintyrelj: Have a banner year team. twitter.com/cbcmckeown/sta…| 3 days ago
- RT @NewsHour: The Education Department says it will no longer try to delay an Obama-era regulation that helped students defrauded by for-pr…| 3 days ago
- Who buys the $tuff? Insanity twitter.com/mevansCBC/stat…| 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2015
From album : The Long Run Look at us baby, up all night Tearing our love apart Aren’t we the same two people who live through years in the dark? Ahh… Every time I try to walk away Something makes … Continue reading
A ‘secret agent’ student works for the KSS library undercover 😉 worthy reviewer and her own writing gives me shivers!
https://www.straight.com/blogra/394466/christy-clark-appoints-new-advocate-private-schools-bc Clark has named a new parliamentary secretary to the minister of education for independent schools (better known as private schools). Simon Gibson, the B.C. Liberal MLA for Abbotsford-Mission, takes over from Maple Ridge-Mission MLA Marc Dalton. The latter has … Continue reading
The KSS Library in Kelowna is celebrating freedom- how about you?