All the BC media is predictably airing #bced stories today. The hype and unrealistic expectations being portrayed is folly given 15 years of not believing teachers voicing their concerns. It will take years to rebuild capacity! Educating children isn’t like fixing potholes. Recruiting is slow-it takes years to train worldclass teachers . Physical spaces , after years of closing schools takes time. Even a renovation project is slow. A generation of children and teachers were impacted by Lib government regime. It will take years to accommodate changes ordered by Supreme Court. Rebuilding capacity is like teaching reading- it is slow and take commitment by professionals, mgt and public.
- @TomthunkitsMind It’s COVID-19 virus. It’s not spring fever you moron. A pandemic with no obvious solution.| 10 hours ago
- Well, I’d say say, if a pussy grabbing con man can garner support. twitter.com/WSJ/status/123…| 10 hours ago
- RT @tomrand: Um. Pence digs "converstion therapy” for homosexuality, didn't believe smoking causes cancer, chooses prayer over medicine to…| 10 hours ago
- @cseucharan @vicecanada No... agencies have little awareness of their pension board investments and very unlikely t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 10 hours ago
- RT @kaitlancollins: Trump says he asked the doctors, “Is this just like the flu?”| 10 hours ago