All the BC media is predictably airing #bced stories today. The hype and unrealistic expectations being portrayed is folly given 15 years of not believing teachers voicing their concerns. It will take years to rebuild capacity! Educating children isn’t like fixing potholes. Recruiting is slow-it takes years to train worldclass teachers . Physical spaces , after years of closing schools takes time. Even a renovation project is slow. A generation of children and teachers were impacted by Lib government regime. It will take years to accommodate changes ordered by Supreme Court. Rebuilding capacity is like teaching reading- it is slow and take commitment by professionals, mgt and public.
- RT @rcbregman: For some reason, I haven't been invited to Davos this year. Was it something I said? 🤔 https://t.co/6Qmrup7HrB| 8 hours ago
- RT @davidhogg111: 17 y/o Trayvon Martin was shot on his way to get some skittles. Yet there are thousands of white men able to march arou…| 8 hours ago
- #libraries I need more than one... https://t.co/gZH5prHlSk| 8 hours ago
- RT @pattibacchus: 🔥| 10 hours ago
- @RickAnderson Terrorists.| 10 hours ago