All the BC media is predictably airing #bced stories today. The hype and unrealistic expectations being portrayed is folly given 15 years of not believing teachers voicing their concerns. It will take years to rebuild capacity! Educating children isn’t like fixing potholes. Recruiting is slow-it takes years to train worldclass teachers . Physical spaces , after years of closing schools takes time. Even a renovation project is slow. A generation of children and teachers were impacted by Lib government regime. It will take years to accommodate changes ordered by Supreme Court. Rebuilding capacity is like teaching reading- it is slow and take commitment by professionals, mgt and public.
- @JRubinBlogger He articulates ideas like an Oxford grad rather than an overhyped salesman| 13 hours ago
- RT @cathmckenna: Having women in politics and strong female representation in government is crucial for future generations. Do not let the…| 13 hours ago
- “Confirmation is not exoneration...” twitter.com/ewarren/status…| 13 hours ago
- Oh plz! Your logic makes zero sense. Skateboards don’t stalk kids in libraries, closets, classrooms!! twitter.com/govmikehuckabe…| 13 hours ago
- @DShulman_ESPN @ESPNRadio @espn Thx love your call! 🧢| 13 hours ago