All the BC media is predictably airing #bced stories today. The hype and unrealistic expectations being portrayed is folly given 15 years of not believing teachers voicing their concerns. It will take years to rebuild capacity! Educating children isn’t like fixing potholes. Recruiting is slow-it takes years to train worldclass teachers . Physical spaces , after years of closing schools takes time. Even a renovation project is slow. A generation of children and teachers were impacted by Lib government regime. It will take years to accommodate changes ordered by Supreme Court. Rebuilding capacity is like teaching reading- it is slow and take commitment by professionals, mgt and public.
- RT @ossoff: NEW: U.S. Senator David Perdue (R-Ga.) bought stock in medical PPE producer DuPont de Nemours on Jan. 24, the same day the Sena…| 7 hours ago
- @CochraneCBC No sweat bro. You are the real deal.| 7 hours ago
- RT @michaelcoren: You're got to hand it to Hell's PR department. Hiring Pat Robertson and Franklin Graham to discredit Christianity was dev…| 11 hours ago
- @buffyjhamilton Crapweasel.. I like it! Must be some southern girl expression? 💋👏| 11 hours ago
- For some reason #huawei is flooding streams w 5G propaganda. It’s clastic #shockdoctrine get adopted in times of c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 11 hours ago