Losing my creative spark or Joie de vivre, because of mental health issues or insight that our world is predestined anarchy is my worst fear. I’m learning that spiritual understanding is the truth but coping with our secular violent culture is still daunting. We need to tackle the day to day toils but considering the futility of an ideal here and now is a burden. I believe that our Creator hopes we find the Divine solution but that believe doesn’t make understanding our tormented world any more palatable. I can only just persevere and pray we can find some peace.
- @courosa relevant piece on blogging for our ‘connected’ folks. newyorker.com/culture/cultur…| 4 hours ago
- RT @BCFoodSecurity: Start-up farmers getting community farm up and running in Kelowna bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/?p=3751| 4 hours ago
- Public assets , big sell off... newyorker.com/magazine/2018/…| 11 hours ago
- RT @KelownaShelter: The women and children at the Kelowna Women's Shelter are extremely thankful for all the support from the Soup Sisters…| 1 day ago
- RT @only2galaxy: Canada! This is happening right now and will only get worse. Keep your wits about you. twitter.com/counterchekist…| 1 day ago