Losing my creative spark or Joie de vivre, because of mental health issues or insight that our world is predestined anarchy is my worst fear. I’m learning that spiritual understanding is the truth but coping with our secular violent culture is still daunting. We need to tackle the day to day toils but considering the futility of an ideal here and now is a burden. I believe that our Creator hopes we find the Divine solution but that believe doesn’t make understanding our tormented world any more palatable. I can only just persevere and pray we can find some peace.
- The New Yorker Radio Hour: My Mother’s Career at “Playboy” wnyc.org/story/my-mothe…| 5 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: Daphne Caruana Galizia, who @politico dubbed a one-woman WikiLeaks in Malta, has been killed. twitter.com/i/moments/9199…| 6 hours ago
- RT @sarahhartshorne: Fun sexual assault fact: you only hear the stories we can bear to tell.| 6 hours ago
- RT @frankthorp: MCCAIN: “To refuse the obligations of international leadership...for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cook…| 6 hours ago
- @kelownagurl If I was with you- I’d have punched the guy! Or got in his face!! It’s such a plague! Men to speak up & fight it! #MeToo| 6 hours ago