Losing my creative spark or Joie de vivre, because of mental health issues or insight that our world is predestined anarchy is my worst fear. I’m learning that spiritual understanding is the truth but coping with our secular violent culture is still daunting. We need to tackle the day to day toils but considering the futility of an ideal here and now is a burden. I believe that our Creator hopes we find the Divine solution but that believe doesn’t make understanding our tormented world any more palatable. I can only just persevere and pray we can find some peace.
- RT @isi_kbreen: yes. crossing the border without documentation is illegal. being black without a white owner was illegal. walking into a…| 2 days ago
- RT @jessewente: Colonial states separate children from parents because they know it works. It destroys and traumatizes for generations. It'…| 2 days ago
- RT @PoliteMelanie: Those who were mad at Michelle Obama because she said that kids should eat vegetables are completely fine with Trump put…| 2 days ago
- RT @TheBushCenter: "I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It…| 2 days ago
- RT @kashanacauley: “Let’s spell immigration in a way that emphasizes how much we know about the issue.” https://t.co/JvIGfKp4wr| 2 days ago