Losing my creative spark or Joie de vivre, because of mental health issues or insight that our world is predestined anarchy is my worst fear. I’m learning that spiritual understanding is the truth but coping with our secular violent culture is still daunting. We need to tackle the day to day toils but considering the futility of an ideal here and now is a burden. I believe that our Creator hopes we find the Divine solution but that believe doesn’t make understanding our tormented world any more palatable. I can only just persevere and pray we can find some peace.
- @ls_gibson Yes! Under current situ we need to ensure Grizzlies survive. To lose is too ugly a heritage...| 1 day ago
- @althiaraj We all should but... the recent socio-political storms worry us & we don't want to wake up to a disaster| 1 day ago
- "In the wake of last weekend’s violence in Va., Conservatives “must step up to define ourselves right now as to who… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 1 day ago
- As an avid outdoorsman( not a hunter for record) I'm thrilled. Grizzlies r so rare we need to preserve not manage!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 1 day ago
- RT @LIFE: The Woodstock Music and Art Fair opened on this day in 1969. It became one of the defining events of the 1960s. https://t.co/uPG1…| 2 days ago