Losing my creative spark or Joie de vivre, because of mental health issues or insight that our world is predestined anarchy is my worst fear. I’m learning that spiritual understanding is the truth but coping with our secular violent culture is still daunting. We need to tackle the day to day toils but considering the futility of an ideal here and now is a burden. I believe that our Creator hopes we find the Divine solution but that believe doesn’t make understanding our tormented world any more palatable. I can only just persevere and pray we can find some peace.
- RT @anconl16: Rex Tillerson is a fucking idiot. twitter.com/newsweek/statu…| 14 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Everyone I talk to, in healthcare policy circles, in the Senate, just have this kind of almost paralyzed shock at what's h…| 14 hours ago
- RT @michellemungall: BREAKING: Christy Clark says Thursday’s Throne Speech promises include everyone getting a real live one of these. #bcp…| 14 hours ago
- #aca Hammer the poor and sweet $ to the rich. Ya #MAGA twitter.com/newyorker/stat…| 14 hours ago
- @petermansbridge @acoyne @ChantalHbert @jenditchburn @althiaraj :-) maybe the best #atissue panel ever- fun! Thx| 15 hours ago