Currently First Nations-run schools, which are federally funded, receive one-third to nearly one-half less funding per student compared to provincially-funded schools.
“Our understanding is the under-funding of Aboriginal education has really opened the door to this privatization,” Smith said.
“And we feel the federal government has the responsibility of serving First Nations communities well.” (CTF)
- RT @sofiewhitney: Nuff said. #NeverAgain #MarchForOurLives https://t.co/y712zwXBzE| 13 hours ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Cambridge Analytica CEO appears to talk about using bribes and sex workers to sway elections on secretly recorded news…| 13 hours ago
- 🐾Shelter dog finds out he’s been adopted reddit.com/r/aww/comments…| 13 hours ago
- Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians reddit.com/r/worldnews/co…| 13 hours ago
- @kelownagurl Safe travels| 14 hours ago