When you grow up you tend to get told the world is the way it is and you’re life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family, have fun, save a little money.
That’s a very limited life.
Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use.
Once you learn that, you’ll never be the same again.”
- @JessLStanley He won't have much to maneuver... he can't do worse!| 10 hours ago
- RT @ujjaldosanjh: Trump: A Russian Stooge as President of USA! - Blogs ujjaldosanjh.org/index.php/entr…| 10 hours ago
- @fastcranny @AbbasElGazzar I'm not so sure..? What measures 'engagement'? Does a Ss enjoy his day at school? Does h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 10 hours ago
- RT @AdrienneGear: Okay teacher friends... summer is the perfect time to do some TED Talks binge watching! Here are12 Must See TED... https…| 10 hours ago
- @cathmckenna @ParksCanada 'Management' wrong term.. the devil himself is scared witless when a wildfire gets a grip!| 10 hours ago