A great day this past weekend.. fishing Okanagan freshwater lakes. Despite the pressure, a few lakes so close to an urban centre still provide great sport fishing. Caddis have not emerged yet but careful nymph fishery is still good fun. Only 5 fish in 2 hours but blissful experiences still apply. 🙂 Beautiful loons, hassle and all, only add to the challenge.
- @ls_gibson Yes! Under current situ we need to ensure Grizzlies survive. To lose is too ugly a heritage...| 1 hour ago
- @althiaraj We all should but... the recent socio-political storms worry us & we don't want to wake up to a disaster| 1 hour ago
- "In the wake of last weekend’s violence in Va., Conservatives “must step up to define ourselves right now as to who… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 1 hour ago
- As an avid outdoorsman( not a hunter for record) I'm thrilled. Grizzlies r so rare we need to preserve not manage!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 1 hour ago
- RT @LIFE: The Woodstock Music and Art Fair opened on this day in 1969. It became one of the defining events of the 1960s. https://t.co/uPG1…| 1 day ago