A great day this past weekend.. fishing Okanagan freshwater lakes. Despite the pressure, a few lakes so close to an urban centre still provide great sport fishing. Caddis have not emerged yet but careful nymph fishery is still good fun. Only 5 fish in 2 hours but blissful experiences still apply. 🙂 Beautiful loons, hassle and all, only add to the challenge.
- @SnarkySteff Ppl to to study this case... it reveals so much of how predation works. It’s ugly story but I’ve seen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 13 hours ago
- @CBCMorningLive @cbchh @jnorthcottCBC @signabutler @peterson_biz It’s all just bs , exploiting ppl to sell shit the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 13 hours ago
- Besides iconic acting by Daniels, Wever, Cardinal and British Dockery were terrific twitter.com/rollingstone/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @Jeff_Daniels: Genuine gratitude and sincere thanks to SAG. Scott Frank’s triumph. Thrilled to be a part of it. Plus I got to ride a hor…| 1 day ago
- RT @buffa82: .@Jeff_Daniels has created a villain for the ages on @godlessnetflix. A unique performance that has multiple speeds and plenty…| 1 day ago