A great day this past weekend.. fishing Okanagan freshwater lakes. Despite the pressure, a few lakes so close to an urban centre still provide great sport fishing. Caddis have not emerged yet but careful nymph fishery is still good fun. Only 5 fish in 2 hours but blissful experiences still apply. 🙂 Beautiful loons, hassle and all, only add to the challenge.
- The New Yorker Radio Hour: My Mother’s Career at “Playboy” wnyc.org/story/my-mothe…| 3 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: Daphne Caruana Galizia, who @politico dubbed a one-woman WikiLeaks in Malta, has been killed. twitter.com/i/moments/9199…| 4 hours ago
- RT @sarahhartshorne: Fun sexual assault fact: you only hear the stories we can bear to tell.| 4 hours ago
- RT @frankthorp: MCCAIN: “To refuse the obligations of international leadership...for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cook…| 4 hours ago
- @kelownagurl If I was with you- I’d have punched the guy! Or got in his face!! It’s such a plague! Men to speak up & fight it! #MeToo| 4 hours ago