- Lengthy thorough piece that is another example of how Trump has gutted safety/pollution with no apparent motiv3 oth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 6 hours ago
- RT @NaomiAKlein: The competition is fierce but the prize for the most despicable Covid-19 Disaster Capitalist goes to Alberta premier @jken…| 6 hours ago
- RT @shareski: Obviously a Canadian bear.| 6 hours ago
- I get the faith thing but viruses don’t listen. They just are. Throwing hands up & trusting God doesn’t help ppl to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 7 hours ago
- @JimBair62221006 @dwallacewells Oh shit. It gets tougher. Late wet spring thaw might get us some time?| 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: March 7, 2015
http://www.ndp.ca/news/overheard-week-conservatives-breaking-their-own-law According to the government, the measure is needed “to keep Canadian families and their communities safe” from “heinous” (that word again: has it ever been used except in front of “crimes” or “criminals”?) criminals, those “whose actions mean we … Continue reading
Clearly Selma strikes a chord for Obama who found his voice again.