B.C. gets top marks in Canada for health and education in a new study from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
The OECD measured eight topics among its 34 member nations, and found B.C. leading the provincial pack in health and education while trailing most of Canada in safety, the environment and civic engagement.
The organization measured eight criteria for its ‘Regional Well-Being’ survey — jobs, income, health, access to services, environment, education, safety, and civic engagement. A score out of 10 was used to rank Canada’s provinces and territories, with some surprising and other not-so-surprising results in B.C.( Austin, the Province )
- RT @isi_kbreen: yes. crossing the border without documentation is illegal. being black without a white owner was illegal. walking into a…| 2 days ago
- RT @jessewente: Colonial states separate children from parents because they know it works. It destroys and traumatizes for generations. It'…| 2 days ago
- RT @PoliteMelanie: Those who were mad at Michelle Obama because she said that kids should eat vegetables are completely fine with Trump put…| 2 days ago
- RT @TheBushCenter: "I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It…| 2 days ago
- RT @kashanacauley: “Let’s spell immigration in a way that emphasizes how much we know about the issue.” https://t.co/JvIGfKp4wr| 2 days ago