B.C. gets top marks in Canada for health and education in a new study from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
The OECD measured eight topics among its 34 member nations, and found B.C. leading the provincial pack in health and education while trailing most of Canada in safety, the environment and civic engagement.
The organization measured eight criteria for its ‘Regional Well-Being’ survey — jobs, income, health, access to services, environment, education, safety, and civic engagement. A score out of 10 was used to rank Canada’s provinces and territories, with some surprising and other not-so-surprising results in B.C.( Austin, the Province )
- RT @anconl16: Rex Tillerson is a fucking idiot. twitter.com/newsweek/statu…| 14 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Everyone I talk to, in healthcare policy circles, in the Senate, just have this kind of almost paralyzed shock at what's h…| 14 hours ago
- RT @michellemungall: BREAKING: Christy Clark says Thursday’s Throne Speech promises include everyone getting a real live one of these. #bcp…| 14 hours ago
- #aca Hammer the poor and sweet $ to the rich. Ya #MAGA twitter.com/newyorker/stat…| 14 hours ago
- @petermansbridge @acoyne @ChantalHbert @jenditchburn @althiaraj :-) maybe the best #atissue panel ever- fun! Thx| 15 hours ago