I know what is bullshit… Huge McDonalds Corp needing giant Canada’s New Government to resist hiring little unemployed Canadians and hire Filipinos, with a taxpayer subsidy, then essentially circumvent their human rights like it’s ok. BULLSHIT is hiring 4000 unskilled workers on a government sanctioned scam and then reaching 44000 foreign workers, all during a huge global economic recession where Canadians were breaking unemployment records. Bullshit is thinking that McDonalds workers need to be foreigners because they work harder. How about being a corporate leader and ensuring your workplace conditions, wages and practices honour any worker in such a way that Canadians would scramble for an employment application. Whether the Government of Canada’s response to this worker controversy is fair is mute ( we all know Feb Press Bulletins are window dressing) McDonalds’ CEO profanity against the hand that feeds it (Conservatives) has a laughable bad smell!
- @CBCSunday @cmathen @TrinityWestern Another note.. SCC ruling on Charter balances preferred treatment at conflict w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 5 hours ago
- @CBCSunday @cmathen @TrinityWestern We must remember the law society rules were implemented for a private entity an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 5 hours ago
- The judgement #law school #trinity #accrditation - essentially reminds us that no Charter line is unconditional twitter.com/cbcsunday/stat…| 5 hours ago
- RT @CBCSunday: Would a national pharmacare program in Canada mean costs would spin out of control? @DrEricHoskins says it’s “already spin…| 5 hours ago
- It’s scary how Canada past ‘ 60s scoop’ program to separate First Nations kids looks like current US border horror.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 6 hours ago