I know what is bullshit… Huge McDonalds Corp needing giant Canada’s New Government to resist hiring little unemployed Canadians and hire Filipinos, with a taxpayer subsidy, then essentially circumvent their human rights like it’s ok. BULLSHIT is hiring 4000 unskilled workers on a government sanctioned scam and then reaching 44000 foreign workers, all during a huge global economic recession where Canadians were breaking unemployment records. Bullshit is thinking that McDonalds workers need to be foreigners because they work harder. How about being a corporate leader and ensuring your workplace conditions, wages and practices honour any worker in such a way that Canadians would scramble for an employment application. Whether the Government of Canada’s response to this worker controversy is fair is mute ( we all know Feb Press Bulletins are window dressing) McDonalds’ CEO profanity against the hand that feeds it (Conservatives) has a laughable bad smell!
- @SnarkySteff Ppl to to study this case... it reveals so much of how predation works. It’s ugly story but I’ve seen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 12 hours ago
- @CBCMorningLive @cbchh @jnorthcottCBC @signabutler @peterson_biz It’s all just bs , exploiting ppl to sell shit the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 13 hours ago
- Besides iconic acting by Daniels, Wever, Cardinal and British Dockery were terrific twitter.com/rollingstone/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @Jeff_Daniels: Genuine gratitude and sincere thanks to SAG. Scott Frank’s triumph. Thrilled to be a part of it. Plus I got to ride a hor…| 1 day ago
- RT @buffa82: .@Jeff_Daniels has created a villain for the ages on @godlessnetflix. A unique performance that has multiple speeds and plenty…| 1 day ago