“When a man is in despair, it means that he still believes in something.”
— Dmitri Shostakovich (soviet composer and pianist)
Depression is a complex human illness. Desperation is an interesting perspective of a man still believing and fighting for a value or ideal or another person. When I read this I was so encouraged by its simplicity yet it is full of empathy and wisdom. The author’s clarity holds a respect for the man of despair and that is a credit indeed.
- @CBCSunday @cmathen @TrinityWestern Another note.. SCC ruling on Charter balances preferred treatment at conflict w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 9 hours ago
- @CBCSunday @cmathen @TrinityWestern We must remember the law society rules were implemented for a private entity an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 9 hours ago
- The judgement #law school #trinity #accrditation - essentially reminds us that no Charter line is unconditional twitter.com/cbcsunday/stat…| 9 hours ago
- RT @CBCSunday: Would a national pharmacare program in Canada mean costs would spin out of control? @DrEricHoskins says it’s “already spin…| 9 hours ago
- It’s scary how Canada past ‘ 60s scoop’ program to separate First Nations kids looks like current US border horror.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 9 hours ago