And it hit me in that moment that it had taken 47 years, but that Mr. Alligator had finally shown up. And he’d show up obviously in a form that it took me a long time to understand,
which is that when we give in the world what we want the most, we heal the broken part inside each of us.
… And I feel, in the last eight years, that this journey, this miraculous vagina journey, has taught me this really simple thing, which is that happiness exists in action; it exists in telling the truth and saying what your truth is; and it exists in giving away what you want the most. And I feel that knowledge and that journey has been an extraordinary privilege, and I feel really blessed to have been here today to communicate that to you. Thank you very much.(TED.com, Eve Ensler)
- RT @jhengstler: In WA state, 66 asymptomatic choir held practice -45 end up with #COVID19 “outbreak has stunned county HEALTH OFFICIALS, wh…| 1 hour ago
- RT @Independent: 🏖️ Hundreds flock to Florida beaches despite Covid-19 cases rising to nearly 5,000 independent.co.uk/news/world/ame…| 1 hour ago
- I totally agree. It’s front, always has been. twitter.com/waytowichneil/…| 15 hours ago
- @kelownagurl One day Try zabb.ca on Hollywood 😋| 17 hours ago
- He knows about selling stuff out the back door.. maybe Doctors & Cuomo have trucking fellas? What utter insanity., twitter.com/evanmcmullin/s…| 17 hours ago