There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
- @RealSaavedra “If you don’t fix , You’re automating the bias” she is right but government has let the big tech horses run the farm.| 2 hours ago
- @mcwm @AOC @davegershgorn It’s not a mystery. Ppl entering formulas into code will have bias. It’s human. Journalis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 2 hours ago
- @TheTyee Hogwash. Extremists or alt right etc are world wide phase. Perhaps it was the Harper era that actually set… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 2 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: “Of the countless players that have worn the Blue Jays uniform, few have done so with the determination and elegance of Roy H…| 2 hours ago
- RT @BradenHalladay: A great honor for a great player and an even greater person, proud of you dad! I love you https://t.co/I4rZlH5B3M| 2 hours ago