There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
- RT @jhengstler: In WA state, 66 asymptomatic choir held practice -45 end up with #COVID19 “outbreak has stunned county HEALTH OFFICIALS, wh…| 1 hour ago
- RT @Independent: 🏖️ Hundreds flock to Florida beaches despite Covid-19 cases rising to nearly 5,000 independent.co.uk/news/world/ame…| 1 hour ago
- I totally agree. It’s front, always has been. twitter.com/waytowichneil/…| 15 hours ago
- @kelownagurl One day Try zabb.ca on Hollywood 😋| 17 hours ago
- He knows about selling stuff out the back door.. maybe Doctors & Cuomo have trucking fellas? What utter insanity., twitter.com/evanmcmullin/s…| 17 hours ago