There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
- “political conflict is primarily a rich, white civil war. It’s between privileged progressives and privileged conse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 8 hours ago
- RT @radhikajones: And while we’re at it, where are our jet packs?! twitter.com/nytimesbooks/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @macintyrelj: Have a banner year team. twitter.com/cbcmckeown/sta…| 3 days ago
- RT @NewsHour: The Education Department says it will no longer try to delay an Obama-era regulation that helped students defrauded by for-pr…| 3 days ago
- Who buys the $tuff? Insanity twitter.com/mevansCBC/stat…| 3 days ago