Based on my last project, I don’t know that my students are ready for BYOT. I don’t mean it was not successful in my classroom. I believe that the students do not see the benefit of the technology that is sitting right in their own hands. They are too excited to be able to say I own an iPhone and buying a pretty case, but not in using them for anything else. I think it is was a lot more exciting to use them when they were hiding them underneath their desk to text their friends.
- @SnarkySteff Ppl to to study this case... it reveals so much of how predation works. It’s ugly story but I’ve seen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 13 hours ago
- @CBCMorningLive @cbchh @jnorthcottCBC @signabutler @peterson_biz It’s all just bs , exploiting ppl to sell shit the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 13 hours ago
- Besides iconic acting by Daniels, Wever, Cardinal and British Dockery were terrific twitter.com/rollingstone/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @Jeff_Daniels: Genuine gratitude and sincere thanks to SAG. Scott Frank’s triumph. Thrilled to be a part of it. Plus I got to ride a hor…| 1 day ago
- RT @buffa82: .@Jeff_Daniels has created a villain for the ages on @godlessnetflix. A unique performance that has multiple speeds and plenty…| 1 day ago