Based on my last project, I don’t know that my students are ready for BYOT. I don’t mean it was not successful in my classroom. I believe that the students do not see the benefit of the technology that is sitting right in their own hands. They are too excited to be able to say I own an iPhone and buying a pretty case, but not in using them for anything else. I think it is was a lot more exciting to use them when they were hiding them underneath their desk to text their friends.
- The New Yorker Radio Hour: My Mother’s Career at “Playboy” wnyc.org/story/my-mothe…| 3 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: Daphne Caruana Galizia, who @politico dubbed a one-woman WikiLeaks in Malta, has been killed. twitter.com/i/moments/9199…| 3 hours ago
- RT @sarahhartshorne: Fun sexual assault fact: you only hear the stories we can bear to tell.| 4 hours ago
- RT @frankthorp: MCCAIN: “To refuse the obligations of international leadership...for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cook…| 4 hours ago
- @kelownagurl If I was with you- I’d have punched the guy! Or got in his face!! It’s such a plague! Men to speak up & fight it! #MeToo| 4 hours ago