Based on my last project, I don’t know that my students are ready for BYOT. I don’t mean it was not successful in my classroom. I believe that the students do not see the benefit of the technology that is sitting right in their own hands. They are too excited to be able to say I own an iPhone and buying a pretty case, but not in using them for anything else. I think it is was a lot more exciting to use them when they were hiding them underneath their desk to text their friends.
- @CBCSunday @cmathen @TrinityWestern Another note.. SCC ruling on Charter balances preferred treatment at conflict w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 5 hours ago
- @CBCSunday @cmathen @TrinityWestern We must remember the law society rules were implemented for a private entity an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 5 hours ago
- The judgement #law school #trinity #accrditation - essentially reminds us that no Charter line is unconditional twitter.com/cbcsunday/stat…| 5 hours ago
- RT @CBCSunday: Would a national pharmacare program in Canada mean costs would spin out of control? @DrEricHoskins says it’s “already spin…| 5 hours ago
- It’s scary how Canada past ‘ 60s scoop’ program to separate First Nations kids looks like current US border horror.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 6 hours ago