“…Plagiarism & Paraphrasing: “Read, Flip, and Write!”
Guest Post by Ben Pare
Program Consultant: Literacy
Burnaby School District
Does this sound familiar?
You’re up late reading student essays when suddenly you come across a student who has obviously plagiarized.
Feelings of disappointment may be followed by ones of frustration or anger.
This seems to be a common experience.
As a secondary English teacher and Department Head, the issue of student plagiarism seems to be ubiquitous. Every year the topic seems to come up at one point of the year or another. And, every year, it remains a challenge for schools and teachers on how best to respond… MORE > .(BCTELA )
- @C_ElizabethDawn Meh! A kitchen needs to get dirty once in awhile ;-) it’s like a bed without messy sheets. https://t.co/mvrWXapuad| 45 minutes ago
- @kelownagurl I use my index finger. Haven’t changed it since October. Hmm?| 50 minutes ago
- RT @sarahkendzior: The "Manafort was a complete stranger to Trump" lie told by a CNN analyst is an old piece of propaganda put out by the T…| 51 minutes ago
- RT @cbcmarketplace: The misidentification is both human error and fraud, says an associate professor in the department of integrative biolo…| 11 hours ago
- RT @cbcmarketplace: Health Canada is reopening its safety review of breast implants after more Canadian women were identified with symptoms…| 11 hours ago