“…Plagiarism & Paraphrasing: “Read, Flip, and Write!”
Guest Post by Ben Pare
Program Consultant: Literacy
Burnaby School District
Does this sound familiar?
You’re up late reading student essays when suddenly you come across a student who has obviously plagiarized.
Feelings of disappointment may be followed by ones of frustration or anger.
This seems to be a common experience.
As a secondary English teacher and Department Head, the issue of student plagiarism seems to be ubiquitous. Every year the topic seems to come up at one point of the year or another. And, every year, it remains a challenge for schools and teachers on how best to respond… MORE > .(BCTELA )
- RT @jhengstler: In WA state, 66 asymptomatic choir held practice -45 end up with #COVID19 “outbreak has stunned county HEALTH OFFICIALS, wh…| 28 minutes ago
- RT @Independent: 🏖️ Hundreds flock to Florida beaches despite Covid-19 cases rising to nearly 5,000 independent.co.uk/news/world/ame…| 39 minutes ago
- I totally agree. It’s front, always has been. twitter.com/waytowichneil/…| 14 hours ago
- @kelownagurl One day Try zabb.ca on Hollywood 😋| 16 hours ago
- He knows about selling stuff out the back door.. maybe Doctors & Cuomo have trucking fellas? What utter insanity., twitter.com/evanmcmullin/s…| 16 hours ago