“…Plagiarism & Paraphrasing: “Read, Flip, and Write!”
Guest Post by Ben Pare
Program Consultant: Literacy
Burnaby School District
Does this sound familiar?
You’re up late reading student essays when suddenly you come across a student who has obviously plagiarized.
Feelings of disappointment may be followed by ones of frustration or anger.
This seems to be a common experience.
As a secondary English teacher and Department Head, the issue of student plagiarism seems to be ubiquitous. Every year the topic seems to come up at one point of the year or another. And, every year, it remains a challenge for schools and teachers on how best to respond… MORE > .(BCTELA )
- @maddow #trms does Flynn keep the dirty ca$h ? Did Turkey pay up?| 12 hours ago
- @Synergy3k And! Pence, Priebus, McGahn didn’t seem to mind letting Flynn be NSA huh? No one complained!| 12 hours ago
- Mike Flynn was a crook, a treasonous agent/ a national security disaster! Trump knew. OMG twitter.com/synergy3k/stat…| 12 hours ago
- Listen to @maddow tonight ep if you want to get a sense of how ugly treasonous #Flynn story Wow!| 13 hours ago
- @IlvesToomas @BobRae48 History will not bother to explain why she is lost to the wilderness.| 13 hours ago