The Secret Life of the Canadian Teacher. How much private life is a teacher allowed in our modern world? I’d suggest, as little as the one-room school house days. I’m concerned about a teacher’s liberty to express himself in our digital world- where school boards could find reason to discipline or prejudice a person from their Facebook opinions. Free press isn’t really free if citizens cannot write freely too. Common sense and child safety apply of course but like the age of war on terror education has become a political reality too whether we like it or not. I recently heard read that retired teachers might be refused from running for local school boards.
- @JessLStanley He won't have much to maneuver... he can't do worse!| 10 hours ago
- RT @ujjaldosanjh: Trump: A Russian Stooge as President of USA! - Blogs ujjaldosanjh.org/index.php/entr…| 10 hours ago
- @fastcranny @AbbasElGazzar I'm not so sure..? What measures 'engagement'? Does a Ss enjoy his day at school? Does h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 10 hours ago
- RT @AdrienneGear: Okay teacher friends... summer is the perfect time to do some TED Talks binge watching! Here are12 Must See TED... https…| 10 hours ago
- @cathmckenna @ParksCanada 'Management' wrong term.. the devil himself is scared witless when a wildfire gets a grip!| 10 hours ago