In 1967, history teacher Ron Jones conducted a social experiment meant to teach his students a lesson about fascism, but in a matter of days it had spiraled out of control. In this documentary, former students re-tell the story of what really happened.
- RT @c_durley: This handy-dandy table displays Hattie's 2016 updated data on 250+ influences on student achievement visiblelearningplus.com/sites/default/…| 4 hours ago
- RT @ECEPolicyWorks: A true American warrior for public education and democracy. Watch her go! #RavitchVideo (first of #8PublicEdVoices) htt…| 6 hours ago
- @davidakin @AndrewScheer @JustinTrudeau I seriously doubt it... polls!| 7 hours ago
- RT @LaverCup: Ice Man vs Firebrand. Fleet-footed baseliner vs prolific serve-volleyer. Bjorn Borg vs John McEnroe. #TeamEurope vs #TeamWor…| 10 hours ago
- RT @LaverCup: Game, set, match and #LaverCup to #TeamEurope as Federer beats Kyrgios 4-6 7-6(6) [11-9] https://t.co/oIl8jfiSJ6| 10 hours ago