After years of camping and paddling in the Arrow Lakes, Nancy and I decided
to hike to the top of Saddle Mountain
7500ft. We looked at the craggy top of the peak and it’s lookout year after year. 2011 we decided to leave the beach and comfort of camp and trek it. Tough vertical after a long rough road. The rains made the trail wet and chippy with loose rock but we made it to the top in 3hours. A gnarly wet snow field stopped us from the final ascent to lookout but the views were grand. Nancy was a trooper trekking a good pace despite not much training. Her old form rose to the occasion. It’s been years since we made a summit together. Hotsprings tomorrow!
- Drain the swamp? Trump is the swamp...”casino helped launder money and no one was charged with a crime” // Mueller… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 8 hours ago
- Schools that threatened Ss w Grad for protesting GUNS!? Have no heart and act like subservient nazis.. urrgh new low| 10 hours ago
- two years the Alberta gov earned more from liquor sales & gambling than from selling almost 3 mil barrels of bitume… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…| 12 hours ago
- @MaximeBernier @althiaraj Oh get real.. talk about spin| 1 day ago
- So John Miller, John Baron..? So much for northern outrage. DT father used fake ID too.. what a fraud he is| 1 day ago