After years of camping and paddling in the Arrow Lakes, Nancy and I decided
to hike to the top of Saddle Mountain
7500ft. We looked at the craggy top of the peak and it’s lookout year after year. 2011 we decided to leave the beach and comfort of camp and trek it. Tough vertical after a long rough road. The rains made the trail wet and chippy with loose rock but we made it to the top in 3hours. A gnarly wet snow field stopped us from the final ascent to lookout but the views were grand. Nancy was a trooper trekking a good pace despite not much training. Her old form rose to the occasion. It’s been years since we made a summit together. Hotsprings tomorrow!
- Besides iconic acting by Daniels, Wever, Cardinal and British Dockery were terrific twitter.com/rollingstone/s…| 17 hours ago
- RT @Jeff_Daniels: Genuine gratitude and sincere thanks to SAG. Scott Frank’s triumph. Thrilled to be a part of it. Plus I got to ride a hor…| 17 hours ago
- RT @buffa82: .@Jeff_Daniels has created a villain for the ages on @godlessnetflix. A unique performance that has multiple speeds and plenty…| 17 hours ago
- Homage to American mythology w 2017 style. #westerns twitter.com/godlessnetflix…| 17 hours ago
- @MsMancaReads :-) twitter.com/kelownacapnews…| 21 hours ago