I have played( always how I learn best) with Flipboard on the iPad and was very intrigued. The modular nature of building your publication means your content and the posts from favorite feeds can be interwoven. The square panels of content provide a clean and crisp canvas for the colored thumbnails streamed/embedded from blogs or news services. The iPad display makes everything look good but this model of delivery is the kicker. Flipboard is very versatile but now I really wish I could connect iPad to VGA so I could use this as a strong teaching tool. IPad2? Oh I wish! Not yet! I’m going to get some class to give it a try with some project like …? Pass my iPad around and Have kids add their own panel on a theme or topic. Then browse the Flipboard with the class.
- Besides iconic acting by Daniels, Wever, Cardinal and British Dockery were terrific twitter.com/rollingstone/s…| 11 hours ago
- RT @Jeff_Daniels: Genuine gratitude and sincere thanks to SAG. Scott Frank’s triumph. Thrilled to be a part of it. Plus I got to ride a hor…| 11 hours ago
- RT @buffa82: .@Jeff_Daniels has created a villain for the ages on @godlessnetflix. A unique performance that has multiple speeds and plenty…| 11 hours ago
- Homage to American mythology w 2017 style. #westerns twitter.com/godlessnetflix…| 11 hours ago
- @MsMancaReads :-) twitter.com/kelownacapnews…| 15 hours ago