I have played( always how I learn best) with Flipboard on the iPad and was very intrigued. The modular nature of building your publication means your content and the posts from favorite feeds can be interwoven. The square panels of content provide a clean and crisp canvas for the colored thumbnails streamed/embedded from blogs or news services. The iPad display makes everything look good but this model of delivery is the kicker. Flipboard is very versatile but now I really wish I could connect iPad to VGA so I could use this as a strong teaching tool. IPad2? Oh I wish! Not yet! I’m going to get some class to give it a try with some project like …? Pass my iPad around and Have kids add their own panel on a theme or topic. Then browse the Flipboard with the class.
- RT @anconl16: Rex Tillerson is a fucking idiot. twitter.com/newsweek/statu…| 14 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Everyone I talk to, in healthcare policy circles, in the Senate, just have this kind of almost paralyzed shock at what's h…| 14 hours ago
- RT @michellemungall: BREAKING: Christy Clark says Thursday’s Throne Speech promises include everyone getting a real live one of these. #bcp…| 14 hours ago
- #aca Hammer the poor and sweet $ to the rich. Ya #MAGA twitter.com/newyorker/stat…| 14 hours ago
- @petermansbridge @acoyne @ChantalHbert @jenditchburn @althiaraj :-) maybe the best #atissue panel ever- fun! Thx| 15 hours ago