Synopsis: In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that’s been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment….
- @MrSmithTwit @AMarch4OurLives @MrJasonHudson @MBSSBears Awesome| 16 minutes ago
- @davidakin The CPC despite previous denials etc got what they wanted- thx to a photo op. Forget the island resort...| 17 minutes ago
- @kelownagurl Smells like a hoax? Stay tuned :-) I’ll try it| 19 minutes ago
- aptnnews.ca/2018/03/23/sup…| 11 hours ago
- @mat_johnson If I entered no phone #, how did they get it from off site?| 14 hours ago