Synopsis: In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that’s been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment….
- @KelownaArt thx for upcoming art classes.. I can’t commit but will next season... bravo for offerings #kelowna| 2 hours ago
- I concur, hoping there is no other facts raised.. journalism is a war zone now... twitter.com/robshaw_vansun…| 2 hours ago
- RT @KelownaCapNews: Truck driver volunteers to take dog lost in B.C. back home to Alberta dlvr.it/Q5gCK8| 2 hours ago
- RT @univrsle: #PnPCBC The problem for the NDP and CPC is that people have nothing to vote for. BOTH parties have spent way too much time sc…| 2 hours ago
- @pattibacchus Thx Oh my is a restrained response. As a tchr (ret) I’m also so upset| 2 hours ago