Synopsis: In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that’s been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment….
- @JessLStanley He won't have much to maneuver... he can't do worse!| 10 hours ago
- RT @ujjaldosanjh: Trump: A Russian Stooge as President of USA! - Blogs ujjaldosanjh.org/index.php/entr…| 10 hours ago
- @fastcranny @AbbasElGazzar I'm not so sure..? What measures 'engagement'? Does a Ss enjoy his day at school? Does h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 10 hours ago
- RT @AdrienneGear: Okay teacher friends... summer is the perfect time to do some TED Talks binge watching! Here are12 Must See TED... https…| 10 hours ago
- @cathmckenna @ParksCanada 'Management' wrong term.. the devil himself is scared witless when a wildfire gets a grip!| 10 hours ago