Synopsis: In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that’s been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment….
- RT @IndianHorseFilm: #IndianHorseFIlm cast & director posed on the red carpet for our sold-out screening at #calgaryfilm #CIFF.Thx #Calgary…| 9 hours ago
- DNC ‘68 Chicago demonstrators confronted by troops & police. Kneeling seems quaint.. https://t.co/735EvhXawe| 9 hours ago
- @cbcbooks @MsMancaReads I read it when I still had hair and faeries lived in the forest ;-)| 10 hours ago
- RT @cbcbooks: Book fairies are hiding more than 70 copies of Alias Grace across Canada. #ibelieveinbookfairies cbc.ca/books/to-celeb…| 10 hours ago
- @PnPCBC @reicurran trumps action doesn’t work politically. It has exposed more fissures in agenda & fueled hate #pnpcbc his base?| 14 hours ago