Synopsis: In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that’s been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment….
- #CTE sportsnet.ca/football/cfl/s…| 1 day ago
- macleans.ca/sports/heres-h…| 1 day ago
- RT @gmbutts: A month ago @AndrewScheer he said he wouldn't do interviews with The Rebel. Now they're running his campaign. https://t.co/le…| 1 day ago
- RT @bctla: Contains timelines, outlines, guiding questions & process. Resources are posted as editable word docs twitter.com/shenderson43/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @bctla: Congratulations Moira Ekdahl @tlspecial @jess_bonin and @heatherkdaly our @bctla award recipients #PSAday #BCTF https://t.co/a88…| 1 day ago