Synopsis: In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that’s been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment….
- @ls_gibson Yes! Under current situ we need to ensure Grizzlies survive. To lose is too ugly a heritage...| 1 day ago
- @althiaraj We all should but... the recent socio-political storms worry us & we don't want to wake up to a disaster| 1 day ago
- "In the wake of last weekend’s violence in Va., Conservatives “must step up to define ourselves right now as to who… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 1 day ago
- As an avid outdoorsman( not a hunter for record) I'm thrilled. Grizzlies r so rare we need to preserve not manage!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…| 1 day ago
- RT @LIFE: The Woodstock Music and Art Fair opened on this day in 1969. It became one of the defining events of the 1960s. https://t.co/uPG1…| 2 days ago