Synopsis: In Food, Inc., filmmaker Robert Kenner lifts the veil on our nation’s food industry, exposing the highly mechanized underbelly that’s been hidden from the American consumer with the consent of our government’s regulatory agencies, USDA and FDA. Our nation’s food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations that often put profit ahead of consumer health, the livelihood of the American farmer, the safety of workers and our own environment….
- RT @anconl16: Rex Tillerson is a fucking idiot. twitter.com/newsweek/statu…| 14 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Everyone I talk to, in healthcare policy circles, in the Senate, just have this kind of almost paralyzed shock at what's h…| 14 hours ago
- RT @michellemungall: BREAKING: Christy Clark says Thursday’s Throne Speech promises include everyone getting a real live one of these. #bcp…| 14 hours ago
- #aca Hammer the poor and sweet $ to the rich. Ya #MAGA twitter.com/newyorker/stat…| 14 hours ago
- @petermansbridge @acoyne @ChantalHbert @jenditchburn @althiaraj :-) maybe the best #atissue panel ever- fun! Thx| 15 hours ago