I have played( always how I learn best) with Flipboard on the iPad and was very intrigued. The modular nature of building your publication means your content and the posts from favorite feeds can be interwoven. The square panels of content provide a clean and crisp canvas for the colored thumbnails streamed/embedded from blogs or news services. The iPad display makes everything look good but this model of delivery is the kicker. Flipboard is very versatile but now I really wish I could figure how to connect iPad to VGA so I could use this as a strong teaching tool. I’m going to get some class to give it a try with some project like …?
- #CTE sportsnet.ca/football/cfl/s…| 1 day ago
- macleans.ca/sports/heres-h…| 1 day ago
- RT @gmbutts: A month ago @AndrewScheer he said he wouldn't do interviews with The Rebel. Now they're running his campaign. https://t.co/le…| 1 day ago
- RT @bctla: Contains timelines, outlines, guiding questions & process. Resources are posted as editable word docs twitter.com/shenderson43/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @bctla: Congratulations Moira Ekdahl @tlspecial @jess_bonin and @heatherkdaly our @bctla award recipients #PSAday #BCTF https://t.co/a88…| 1 day ago