- “political conflict is primarily a rich, white civil war. It’s between privileged progressives and privileged conse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…| 8 hours ago
- RT @radhikajones: And while we’re at it, where are our jet packs?! twitter.com/nytimesbooks/s…| 1 day ago
- RT @macintyrelj: Have a banner year team. twitter.com/cbcmckeown/sta…| 3 days ago
- RT @NewsHour: The Education Department says it will no longer try to delay an Obama-era regulation that helped students defrauded by for-pr…| 3 days ago
- Who buys the $tuff? Insanity twitter.com/mevansCBC/stat…| 3 days ago
Daily Archives: April 29, 2010
The Tyee ― BC’s Education Brownout http://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2010/04/29/EducationBrownout/ Shared via AddThis.com iPhone message… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Everything you are against, weakens you; everything you are for, empowers you.