- @bcalmanac A huge problem, is young workers who can get a job, can’t find affordable housing, so they leave!| 3 hours ago
- RT @metromorning: Former Facebook exec feels "tremendous guilt" for his role in helping the social network spread. It is "destroying how so…| 6 hours ago
- @ChrisWalkerCBC Smart man.| 6 hours ago
- @LeyneLes While I only read @garymasonglobe column, are we sure of the reasons for firing?| 6 hours ago
- RT @NPR: Doug Jones won convictions against the Ku Klux Klan church bombers who killed four black girls during the civil rights movement ht…| 6 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 20, 2010
“Now we know the truth. The financial meltdown wasn’t a mistake – it was a con” http://is.gd/bA4HB http://twitter.com/courosa/status/12494412872 iPhone message… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Everything you are against, weakens you; everything you are for, empowers you. Advertisements
“Goldman Sachs has engineered every major market manipulation since Great Depression ― and they’re about to do it again” http://is.gd/bA6MR http://twitter.com/courosa/status/12496190925 iPhone message… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Everything you are against, weakens you; everything you are for, empowers you.